I ♥ e.l.f. Not only are they a cruelty-free company with a wide selection of *vegan cosmetics (available at Target), but their products are super duper cheap ($1-5) and they work really well!
- Foundation brush
- Eyelash & brow Wand
- Brow Comb + Brush
- Smudge Eye Brush
- Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara
- Feather Proof Moisturizing Long Wear Lip Liner
- Color Protection Nail Lacquer
- Brightening Eye Liner
- Face Elements
- Non-Stop Eye Color
- New Moisture Care Lip Color
- Therapeutic Conditioning Balm
- Plumping Lip Glaze
- Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15
- Natural Radiance Blusher
- Clarifying Pressed Powder
- Shimmering Facial Whip
- Toe Separators
- Nail Polish Remover Pads
*Straight from the peeps at e.l.f:
“We do NOT test on animals or endorse such practices. Our products do not contain animal derived ingredients. Beeswax has been replaced by synthetic beeswax and lanolin has been replaced by Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladinpale-2. We currently support HSUS and are partners with PETA in the Caring Consumer Project. Please see our philosophy page for further explanation on our company.”
Which e.l.f. cosmetics are your faves?
Filed in: e.l.f.