Jo Jo Jo! It’s time to talk about one of my favorite versatile beauty oils of all time—jojoba oil!
Jojoba oil is the answer to all of your beauty prayers—trust me! It’s cheap, it’s easy to use, it readily available (I like to buy mine at Trader Joe’s), and it will transform your skin, hair and nails for the better! Check out all of these fab ways to use it!
- Body Oil: You can use it as a massage oil (I like to add a few drops of lavender) or as all-over your body moisturizer after a nice, relaxing bath or shower. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth.
- Facial Moisturizer: Jojoba oil helps to balance skin’s sebum, so it moisturizes dry skin and chills out the oil production in oily skin—so you can rest-assured using this on your face will not cause zits! Apply a few drops of jojoba oil directly to your face or mix it in with your favorite moisturizer for some extra hydrating umph.
- Makeup Remover: Soak a cotton ball and gently rub it over your face to remove all of your makeup… best makeup remover ever (leaves your skin all conditioned n’ shiat, too!)
- Lip Conditioner: I like adding a dab of jojoba oil to my lips after a much needed sugary lip scrub treatment… makes my smackers extra smoochable!
- Nail Conditioner: Rubbing jojoba oil on your nails and cuticles on a semi-regular basis will help make your cracked, ridgedy nails look their bestest.
- Leave-In Hair Treatment:. If you have dry or damaged hair (like I do), rub a few drops of jojoba in the palm of your hands and work it through your hair (especially hit up the extra dry, frizzy, straw-y bits)… your hair will ♥ you (and vice versa).
- Key Ingredient for the Perfect Body Scrub: Seriously.Mix granulated sugar with jojoba oil and add a few drops of your favorite essential oil(s), mix, and enjoy! You’re welcome! 😉
Do you love jojoba as much as I do? Holla at your girl in the comments! xx
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: DIY vegan beauty products