- I is laaaaaay-zaaaay. I don’t wanna waste my time lathering up a bar of soap before washing my hands. I want instantaneous sudsification. Na mean?
- It’s less messy and doesn’t get that slimy layer of nastiness if it’s sitting around like soap bars do.
- The liquid soap scent tends to linger longer. Me gusta.
- I’ve convinced myself that pumping the liquid soap bottle burns 0.764 of a calorie. Those bits can definitely add up and whip you into bikini shape in no time!
Just in case y’all are like, “Damn, why’s this girl hatin’ on soap bars?”… Lemme just say, I ♥ using bar soaps when I bathe and shave my legs. There’s enough love to go around, my babies! Onto my fave liquid soaps:
- Hugo Naturals – Vanilla & Sweet Orange ($7.99), perfect spring scent, smells like a heavenly, citrusy, creamcicle treat
- Nature’s Gate Organics – Lemongrass & Clary Sage ($6.99), thick formula, a little goes a long way, smells clean and would make a lovely addition to any kitchen.
- EO – French Lavender ($8.99), soothing, beautiful floral scent
- Dr. Bronner’s – Peppermint Castile Soap ($6.39 for 8 oz. bottle), versatile, lasts a long time, tingly, and straight-up awesome
- Trader Joe’s – Lavender and Chamomile Soap ($2.99) ← Can’t beat that price! It’s easy to dispense and has a subtle, relaxing, delicate scent.
- Lather – Cucumber Wasabi Hand Wash ($12), a li’l pricey but it’ll mos def get you in the mood for sushi (the vegan kind, fools!)
- Method – Refresh Mint Foaming Hand Wash ($3.99), affordable, available at places like Target, smells refreshing, and has a fun foam factor.
There you have it! When there are all these awesome vegan liquid hand soaps to choose from, there’s NO excuse to not wash your hands, ev-ah! And as a public service announcement, please—pretty please—always wash your hands after going pee pee, #2 and/or #3. Thank you y muchos gracias. xx
What’s your favorite vegan liquid hand soap?
Filed in: vegan skin care