There has been a lot of hype about argan oil and how it’s the greatest natural beauty product of all time—Well, I just wanted to let you guys know that the hype is ripe! It’s fo’ reals, yo! I ♥ ♥ ♥ it!
Really fast, if you’re like “WTF is argan oil?” *gasp* ← jigga what?! Anywho, it’s the greatest thing ever. The people of Morocco have been using this vitamin E & essential fatty acid-rich “liquid gold” for centuries ’cause they know what’s up! It works wonders for hair (conditions, moisturizes, tames frizzies), nails, and skin (treats dry skin, acne, psoriasis, eczema, wrinkles, and it won’t clog pores).
There are quite a few brands of argan oil to choose from, but I’m currently digging Amal Oils’ 100% Argan Oil ($35).
10 Reasons You Need to Get Your Hands on Argan Oil ASAP:
- It’s safe for all ages and skin types.
- It absorbs easily and doesn’t leave any residue.
- It prevents stretch marks. Preggies rejoice!
- It helps fade scars, too.
- It helps control the production of sebum (hallelujah!), so you can say goodbye to those nasty blemishes!
- It fights wrinkles!
- It de-frizzifies hair and makes it shiny and soft!
- It helps heal brittle nails.
- It’s said to have aphrodisiac and tonic properties…
- And it makes a lovely massage oil. Seems like #9 and #10 make a good pair!
Have you tried argan oil? Like it? Love it? Dish!
Filed in: vegan skin care