Ooo child, it’s been many moons since I dished about my ever-changin’ beauty regimen, so here goes… Enjoy!
- Earth Science Chamomile & Green Tea makeup remover – This is an oil-free formula that is gentle and gets every itty bitty teensy weensie bit of makeup off, including all the bits around my eyes—I’ve been using it for years!
- L’uvalla Foaming Facial Cleanser – This organic, super pure facial cleanser which contains billberry, lotus flower and antioxidants like Vitamin C, is gentle, removes makeup and helps fight acne, too.
- Infotone Face Mist – This is like the everlasting gobstopper of toners. This is a reusable facial mist that you can refill with purified water for up to a year. It has a special clay ball inside that transforms the water into an anti-aging, refreshing spritz.
- Moisturizer: Dermadoctor’s Photodynamic Therapy Laser Lotion – It’s a cruelty-free laser lotion (you heard correctly) set out to fight wrinkles (with SPF for daytime), and I use Pai Macadamia & Rose Cream (rich dry-skin formula for nighttime)
- Arbonne makeup primer – I received a sample of this from my FB friend, Maureen, and I fell in love with it (on par with UD’s Primer Potion, but actually vegan)… will have to order more soon!
- Everyday Minerals Fair Neutral Matte Powder Foundation – This foundation is light but still provides excellent coverage. I’m obsessed with everything Everyday Minerals—I wish they had a physical store right outside my house… no wait, I’d be broke as a joke—but I’d be lookin’ foin!
- LUSH Color Supplements (liquid foundation) – When I’m in the mood to switch it up from powder to liquid foundation, I use LUSH’s “light yellow” base and mix it with a bit of moisturizer. It looks good and provides even coverage but the downside is that it contains parabens. Wompers.
- Urban Decay’s Midnight Cowboy Rides Again eyeshadow – This glittery goldie shade is a staple in my makeup box. It perfectly complements my olive-y skin tone, and it sparkles all day long. It’s works for day and night va-va-voominess!
- Manic Panic’s Eye Wear Glossy Mascara – This has become my new favorite vegan mascara. It’s thick, it stays put, and it’s bee-free (which is rare for mascaras).
- Zosimos Botanicals Apricot Nectar lip balm – I have 5-7 lip balms scattered throughout my house at any given time. This is the one that currently lives on my night stand for last lubes before beddies. It smells like fruity candy and the formula is perfect.
- Pravana Naturceuticals Karatin Fusion Shampoo & Conditioner – This vegan salon line is exquisite. It’s designed for heat styling, so if your hair’s in need of some TLC, I highly recommend you seek this out. It contains sunscreen and a mega-dose of keratin amino acids and botanical extracts to keep your hair looking silky-smooth and healthy.
- Thermafuse Leave-in Conditioner – This works as a detangler and de-frizzifier—hallelujah! I swear up and down by leave-in conditioners, and this one (which is packed with amino acids) makes my hair stronger and adds the perfect amount of shine.
Which vegan beauty products are you currently diggin’?