Hardly. Usually during the winter time, I allow my my legs to get all Chewbacca-y (sexy, I know)… you can cringe if you want, but a) that’s how I keep my leggy limbs warm; b) I usually wear pants when it’s cold anyway; c) Chewbacca is my home dawg (it’s how I pay homage); d) I’m lazy and e) I know you do it, too.
Anyway, I recently got my hands on Eucamint 2, a new vegan (and natural & organic) shaving foam from Eco-Armour, and I figured I’d test it out on my legs. I’m gonna keep it real with you, my initial thoughts were, “Geez, do I really wanna shave right now—what about Chewy?” and “Is this foam really gonna get the job done… especially after a few weeks worth of fuzz?”
So I gave it a whirl, and *dramatic pause* oh em gee… this shit is the shit—so much that I’m inclined to shave my legs practically every time I bathe now (no lie).
- Eucamint 2 has eucalyptus, spearmint, tea tree and peppermint essential oils—this blend smells amazing (you know how much I like my mintiness)
- The minty factor makes your skin lightly tingle with freshness… it’s invigorating (and kind of indescribable—you just have to try it).
- It’s also made with a perfectly dialed, magic formula of witch hazel, aloe vera, castile soap, vegetable glycerin, body wash, essential oils and ♥.
- Foam anything is so much easier to use and seems to last longer than soaps, gels and creams.
- The foam allows you to have the closest shave possible, irritation-free (say buh-bye to nicks and bumps)
- It leaves your skin feeling suuuuuuper soft. Seriously, I cannot stop touching my legs (if I weren’t me, it’d be pervy!)
- If mint ain’t yo’ thang, there’s Laflora (tropical rain forest scent) and Pomango (yup, pomegranate-mango w/ orange and lemon oils)
As a side note, the founder of the company, Robert B., is like the nicest man in the universe. He’s very sweet, passionate about his shaving products, and his customer service skills are beyond fab. I encourage you all to support small vegan businesses—their products are often superior to mainstream “goods” (sometimes straight-up bads) and they help build community and make veganism that much more fun.
To order Eco-Armour’s Eucamint 2 (Laflora or Pomango), click here.
Filed in: vegan skin care