It’s one thing to have a collection of fab makeup, but if you don’t have the proper tools to apply it with, you’re pretty much screwed. Now, it’s no secret that I’m a gigantor fan of cruelty-free makeup brushes, but I figured I’d break it on down with one of my fave companies, Cozzette. They make MUA-worthy vegan makeup brushes that are easy to use and 100% guilt-free.
Top 7 Reasons [Cozzette] Vegan Makeup Brushes Are the Shit:
- They aren’t made out of animal butt hair (eg. squirrel, mink, sable, goat, etc.)
- High quality synthetic brushes like Cozzette are ridiculously soft
- They don’t harbor bacteria (like animal brushes do)
- These particular ones are purple (my fave color)
- They are made with 100% renewable resources
- Whether you need a brow brush or a blush brush, they’ve got ‘em (booty fur-free)
- They’ll help you achieve a flawless, perfectly blended application every time.
- They are moderately pricey ($10-32 each)… but keep in mind you get what you pay for!
- Their brushes are SO awesome that you might not be able to contain yourself (my faves = their angled foundation brush, blending brush and their angled brow/liner brush)
‘Tis all. Who makes your favorite cruelty-free makeup brushes? Dish!
Filed in: Cozzette makeup brushes