It’s one thing to have a collection of fab makeup, but if you don’t have the proper tools to apply it with, you’re pretty much screwed. Now, it’s no secret that I’m a gigantor fan of cruelty-free makeup brushes, but I figured I’d break it on down with one of my fave companies, Cozzette. They make MUA-worthy vegan makeup brushes that are easy to use and 100% guilt-free.
Top 7 Reasons [Cozzette] Vegan Makeup Brushes Are the Shit:
- They aren’t made out of animal butt hair (eg. squirrel, mink, sable, goat, etc.)
- High quality synthetic brushes like Cozzette are ridiculously soft
- They don’t harbor bacteria (like animal brushes do)
- These particular ones are purple (my fave color)
- They are made with 100% renewable resources
- Whether you need a brow brush or a blush brush, they’ve got ’em (booty fur-free)
- They’ll help you achieve a flawless, perfectly blended application every time.
- They are moderately pricey ($10-32 each)… but keep in mind you get what you pay for!
- Their brushes are SO awesome that you might not be able to contain yourself (my faves = their angled foundation brush, blending brush and their angled brow/liner brush)
‘Tis all. Who makes your favorite cruelty-free makeup brushes? Dish!
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan makeup