As a lady in my early 30s (I done did say it, people), I’m definitely interested in staying young-looking for as long as possible. My main goal is to look 28 when I’m 62. I’ve been stocking up on under-eye creams, anti-wrinkle serums, moisturizers—anything I can get my lil’ paws on, really.
I wanted to share one of my recent finds with you that I’ve gone gaga over: Marie Veronique’s Anti-Aging Body Oil (with Rose and Neroli). Now, I’m already a fan of Marie Veronique skincare; they have a sunscreen that is out-of-this-world awesome, so I knew this body oil was gonna be the shit before I even tried it.
Why am I am currently addicted to this body oil?
- It smells like a botanical garden (it’s like wearing rose perfume).
- It combats aging with essential fatty acids and anti-oxidants from watermelon seed oil, vegetable squalene and apricot kernel oil.
- A 4 oz bottle of body oil is made with more than 1 pound of neroli flowers and 420 (!) roses—this super concentrated potion packs a punch!
- It protects and repairs the lipid barrier with essential fatty acids from avocado and jojoba oils.
- It’s moisture-rich and feels amazing on my skin.
- And most importantly, it’s 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
Ingredients: Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba oil), Persea americana (avocado oil), Prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel oil), Citrullus Vulgaris/Lanatus (watermelon seed oil), vegetable squalene (from olive oil), Rosemary oleoresin, Rosa damascena (Rose)essential oil, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) essential oil, Helichrysum italicum (Helichrysum), Pelagonium graveolens (Rose Geranium) essential oil, Curcuma longa Rhizome (Curcuma) essential oil
What do you use as part of your anti-aging beauty regimen?
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan skin care