- Tom’s: This one worked for a while, but after a few weeks of use, my underarm skin started to peel off. This also happened to my guy friend after using it for a while–a different scent too, so it must just be the formula.
- Nature’s Gate: It Smells great going on, but doesn’t work as a deodorant for me…
- …same goes for Alba—smells good, but doesn’t work.
- Jason: Same deal as the NG and Alba.
- Dessert Essence Tea Tree Deodorant: It works at keeping me smelling good, but makes my underarms break out… ugh!
- I have also tried Burt’s Bee’s Deodorant Spray, and it smelled nice, very herby and natural, but really super burned my pits after shaving. A guy friend of mine uses it and it doesn’t irritate his skin, but he has to apply it at least twice a day to keep from stinking.
- In Love with Body Care: This one burned going on and irritated my skin. It was also the type that you have to heat, or breathe on to get it soft enough to glide on. It does prevent odor though.
- Weleda Rose Spray Deodorant: This got really good reviews but gave me the worst rash ever. It smelled lovely, just so amazing. My nose loved it, my underarms hated it. It is also pretty pricey. Luckily, I showed the people at Whole Foods my rash and they refunded me immediately.
- LaVanila Lavender-Vanilla Deodorant: I am LOVING it. It was seriously worth the money. No breakouts, no irritation, it works, and it’s white! Hooray!
I just want something that a.) works as a deodorant b.) doesn’t make my skin irritated—especially after shaving c.) doesn’t clog my pores, and of course, d) is vegan and natural. Haha, sounds like I’m asking for a lot!