Wanna hook yourself and your homies up with some bomb-ass vegan awesomeness this holiday season? Hells yeah! I’ve compiled a list of vegan online stores for you all (in no particular order), in an effort to make ChristmaHanzFranz&Kwanzaakah gifting a li’l easier. If you have any other amazing vegan stores you’d like to add to the list, please do! Enjoy!
- Alternative Outfitters – I got an adorable vegan peacoat from this store, and I absolutely ♥ it! This is also a great place to find vegan tees, posh hand bags, cute shoes, wallets, etc.
- The Vegan Collection – Are you in the market for vegan men’s shoes, wallets, belts or hip tees (like “Veganize LA” & “I Slay Vegetables“)? They’ve got the goods!
- Cosmo’s Vegan Shoppe – They have great gift ideas like chocolate peanut butter bites, truffles, vegan jewelry, and cookbooks.
- Vegan Essentials – This site has, you guessed it, tons of vegan essentials (cosmetics, skincare, house products, footwear)… practical gifts for practical vegans.
- Pangea (The Vegan Store) – I highly recommend their vegan gift baskets (like their Gentleman’s Basket, The Chocoholic Basket, The Anti-Stress Basket, etc.) Pangea does all the grunty work, and you just hit the “buy” button – easy peasy.
- MooShoes – Attention shoe fiends, this site has it all (boots, flats, heels, sandals, sneakers—all super duper cute). If you’re not so big on shoes, they’ve got some of the coolest tees around, including my all-time fave from Food Fight – “What Kind of Asshole Eats a Lamb?”
- The Herbivore Clothing Company – This store has a great selection of hip, to-the-point, snarky, funny tees (e.g. “Eating Meat is Fucking up the Planet” and “Bullies Suck”).
- PETA Mall – PETA has a lot of great merch whether you’re shopping for your die-hard activist friends or your cuddly pooch.
- Etsy (vegan) – Hand-crafted gifts are some of the bestestest! Warning to you and your wallet: Be prepared to spend hours and hours on this site—it’s that addictive!
- The Vegan Sex Shop – Shopping fo’ yo’ lovah, fling, significant other, better half, hubby wubby, main squeeze? Well, I’m sure they’ll appreciate any gift from this sexy novelty store. Btw, I heard a rumor that vegans do it better—why not prove this theory on X-mas with some Sexmas toys!
- Couch Guitar Straps – I adore Couch guitar straps. They are so quirky, retro and fun… makes me wish I played the banjo. If you have a rockstar sugar booger at home or in the fam, I highly suggest gifting one these.
- Vaute Couture – VC’s got lots of cool tees, coats, and art for all you indie hispter kids.
- Vegan Chic – This store has got tons of cute shoes for cheap. Sometimes I don’t wanna spend $100+ on a single pair of shoes (especially when I’m gifting them, lol).