Conventional soap is full of nasty crap that you don’t want on your skin—trust me. I’m just gonna break it on down…
- Conventional soaps contain Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (foaming agent) = evil ingredient/suspected carcinogen
- They are basically detergent bars made with petroleum (aka crude oil) products—yuck!
- Those strong unnatural fragrances (read: chemicals) they add are inTOXICating…
- Who wants to bathe with animal fat anyway? (think: Fight Club) I much prefer plant oils (like olive and coconut), thank you.
- Why support companies that test on animals when you can go the cruelty-free route?
Seriously, doesn’t your skin deserve better?
Here are a few vegan, cruelty-free soap companies that I highly recommend:
Dr. Bronner’s Soaps – LOVE their peppermint liquid soap; I use it every day! It’s the ultimate tingly, minty fresh maker!
Herbaria – The French Lavender bar is amah-zing.
Maui Soap Company – Try the Lime Litsea soap. This one is great for the kitchen sink.
Maui Tropical Soaps – My fave is Coconut Mango; it’s a fruity tropical delight.
Hawaiian Bath & Body Soaps – Try the Mango-Papaya soap… smells insanely delicious (I dare you not to eat it)!
Kalliste Soaps -The only place I know that has wine-scented soaps.
Mountain Girl Soap – Highly recommend the Rosemary Mint Bar – earthy & divine!
Nothing beats natural soap that’s 100% handcrafted, made in small batches, fresh, chemical-free, cruelty-free and vegan.
What are some of your favorite vegan bars of soap?
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan skin care