By now I’m sure you’ve all picked up on my affinity for Everyday Minerals. I fell in love with this makeup line the very first time I tried it. I plan on making a YouTube video/tutorial about achieving the smokey eye look using Everyday Minerals eyeshadows (look for it soon).
In the meantime, I wanted to share with you the many reasons why this makeup line is super fantastic. Feel free to add to my list in the comments section below.
- Everyday Minerals is 100% vegan and cruelty-free—now that’s what I’m talkin’ ’bout!
- I miraculously found a cheek shade (Pink Ribbon, $9) that complements my olive skin tone—this is a BIG deal (I’ve been searching for this for practically my entire life!)
- Also, their blush containers are uniquely designed to snap shut (inside) so that the mineral makeup doesn’t fly everywhere the next time you open it—GENIUS! Seriously, why isn’t this the status quo?
- Their vegan makeup brushes are hands-down the best I’ve ever tried (super soft and easy to work with)… I’m especially fond of their angled blending brush ($6)
- Their eye colors are richly pigmented and come in insanely bright, fun and shimmery shades (as well as earthy, natural ones) to cover all of your whimsical makeup moods ($6.50 each)
- This makeup is affordable, people! I don’t wanna pay $15-20 for a frickin’ eyeshadow (although I’ve definitely been known to [reluctantly] splurge on occasion)… Brands like Everyday Minerals actually make it possible to save some of my paycheck for other things like *pause* I don’t know, food?
- They have cheap makeup kits! For example, for $20 you can get a Pillow Mints Lip Balm; Rare Silk (sample size); Mrs. Coffee Eyeliner (sample size); Raw Sugar (mini size); Happiness Bronzer (mini size); Natural Lucent (mini size); Baby Bamboo Flat Top Brush and a cute “My Love is a Renewable Source” Bamboo Tote
- They even have makeup kits for men!
- Um, free samples? Yes please!
‘Tis all for now! What do you love about Everyday Minerals? Any recommendations?
Hugs, kisses, booty slaps and & high fives,
Filed in: vegan makeup