I wake up. Decrustify my sexy eyeballs. Enter the magical chamber o’ beauty delights (aka the quarto del baño) and then…
Time to Cleanse My Skin:
- Splash some agua on my face
- Use a tiny dab (a lil’ goes a long way) of Lamas Pumpkin Spice Polish (smells like pumpkin muffins – YUM)
- Spritz (3 times) Yum Mandarin Blossom Toner all over my face. Smells good, feels amazing!
- Moisturize with Earth Science Almond-Aloe Facial Lotion (light, absorbs quickly, fragrance-free)
- Dab a teensy amount of Mychelle Fabulous Eye Cream under both eyes
Makeup (Everyday Look):
- Dab Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil (in FBI) on my splotchy spots. It goes on smoothly and seamlessly – love it!
- Evenly apply Monave Mineral Foundation with a cruelty-free brush (ditch the animal butt-hair brushes, people!)
- Lightly brush on some Everyday Minerals Blush (Pink Ribbon – it’s such a happy shade of pink)
- Apply a light layer of eye color (Pink Champagne) from The Body Shop on my eyelids
- Use 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (Zero) to line the inside of my lower eyelids; this stuff doesn’t budge
- ZuZu Luxe Mascara time! This stuff is the shit (don’t forget your bottom lashes)!
- Last but not least, gotta beautify my smackers with Zuzu Luxe Vegan Lip gloss (Tango)
I switch up my beauty products at least once or twice a month, so check back later for more updates!
Which cruelty-free, vegan beauty products are you currently diggin’?
Filed in: Vegan Beauty