I wake up. Decrustify my sexy eyeballs. Enter the magical chamber o’ beauty delights (aka the quarto del baño) and then…
Time to Cleanse My Skin:
- Splash some agua on my face
- Use a tiny dab (a lil’ goes a long way) of Lamas Pumpkin Spice Polish (smells like pumpkin muffins – YUM)
- Spritz (3 times) Yum Mandarin Blossom Toner all over my face. Smells good, feels amazing!
- Moisturize with Earth Science Almond-Aloe Facial Lotion (light, absorbs quickly, fragrance-free)
- Dab a teensy amount of Mychelle Fabulous Eye Cream under both eyes
Makeup (Everyday Look):
- Dab Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer Pencil (in FBI) on my splotchy spots. It goes on smoothly and seamlessly – love it!
- Evenly apply Monave Mineral Foundation with a cruelty-free brush (ditch the animal butt-hair brushes, people!)
- Lightly brush on some Everyday Minerals Blush (Pink Ribbon – it’s such a happy shade of pink)
- Apply a light layer of eye color (Pink Champagne) from The Body Shop on my eyelids
- Use 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (Zero) to line the inside of my lower eyelids; this stuff doesn’t budge
- ZuZu Luxe Mascara time! This stuff is the shit (don’t forget your bottom lashes)!
- Last but not least, gotta beautify my smackers with Zuzu Luxe Vegan Lip gloss (Tango)
I switch up my beauty products at least once or twice a month, so check back later for more updates!
Which cruelty-free, vegan beauty products are you currently diggin’?
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: Vegan Beauty