As someone who claims to be a beauty junkie, I have to admit I had never heard of solid lotion bars. Maybe it’s because I was born during a full moon or because I ate too many gumdrops as a tween, but I was amazed to hear about such an innovative product. I googled “lotion bars” and lo and behold, they’re everywhere. Whoever came up with this concept is a genius. Now, it’s a little trickier finding vegan versions of these types of things but I was recently introduced to Squid Balm. Squid Balm solid lotion bars are 100% certified vegan and chemical-free… and no, they don’t contain any squid (just awesome ingredients like fruit butters and seed oils). 😉
5 Reasons I’m in Love with Squid Balm Lotion Bars
- These hand-crafted lotion bars are vegan, organic and nut-free; they are perfect for people with allergies or sensitive or dry skin.
- They are portable. Plop them in your luggage, purse or glove compartment for later.
- They come in yummy scents. I tried the the coconut peach one, and I wanted to eat it! It smelled like peach preserves or apricot shortbread cookies.
- These bars lasts for a loooooong time! They are on sale for the month of June for $10 each – such a good deal!
- They have cute packaging! The come in round tins featuring a smiley squid – totally adorbs!
I suggest you take advantage of the sale they’re having right now and try oneof these for yourself.
For more info: Squid Balm
About Sunny (Sunny's Profile)Longtime vegan, hardcore compassionate beauty junkie, serious cake aficionado, and lover of all things floofy and sparkly! If there's something in particular you'd like me to review, drop me a line at Sunny@VeganBeautyReview.com. You can also find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Google +.
Filed in: vegan skin care