As someone who claims to be a beauty junkie, I have to admit I had never heard of solid lotion bars. Maybe it’s because I was born during a full moon or because I ate too many gumdrops as a tween, but I was amazed to hear about such an innovative product. I googled “lotion bars” and lo and behold, they’re everywhere. Whoever came up with this concept is a genius. Now, it’s a little trickier finding vegan versions of these types of things but I was recently introduced to Squid Balm. Squid Balm solid lotion bars are 100% certified vegan and chemical-free… and no, they don’t contain any squid (just awesome ingredients like fruit butters and seed oils).
5 Reasons I’m in Love with Squid Balm Lotion Bars
- These hand-crafted lotion bars are vegan, organic and nut-free; they are perfect for people with allergies or sensitive or dry skin.
- They are portable. Plop them in your luggage, purse or glove compartment for later.
- They come in yummy scents. I tried the the coconut peach one, and I wanted to eat it! It smelled like peach preserves or apricot shortbread cookies.
- These bars lasts for a loooooong time! They are on sale for the month of June for $10 each – such a good deal!
- They have cute packaging! The come in round tins featuring a smiley squid – totally adorbs!
I suggest you take advantage of the sale they’re having right now and try oneof these for yourself.
For more info: Squid Balm